網誌首頁,放上最近看的歌劇魅影其中一首歌

【All I Ask Of You】在劇中由克莉絲汀跟勞爾對唱
好適合情人節的一首歌^^
女聲是莎拉布萊曼,男聲我不知道
我比較不喜歡這個男聲,給人的感覺太老了= =
雖然聲音很棒,可是感受不到勞爾的年輕活力~~~
在國家戲劇院演出勞爾的約翰.鮑列斯,雖然有點搶拍唱的有點快
聲音卻比較有傾慕甜蜜的感覺,我覺得比較像勞爾真正的聲音









All I Ask of You 你是我的 一切所求

(Raoul) 勞爾
No more talk of darkness, 莫再談論詭異的黑夜
Forget these wide-eyed fears. 把所有目睹的恐懼忘掉
I'm here, nothing can harm you - 因為我在你身邊守護你
my words will warm and calm you. 任誰也無法傷害你

Let me be your freedom, 我溫柔的話語將會助你沉靜
let daylight dry your tears. 赤讓你感到安心讓我帶來自由
I'm here with you, beside you, 讓陽光蒸發你的淚水
to guard you and to guide you... 我會永遠再你左右牽引你並守護你

(Christine)克莉絲汀
Say you love me every waking moment, 說 你在甦醒的每一刻 都愛著我
turn my head with talk of summertime... 跟我說些我想聽的夏日時光

Say you need me with you now and always... 說 你需要我的陪伴 直到永遠
Promise me that all you say is true - 保証你所說的 全都是真
that's all I ask of you...那就是我對你的冀求

(Raoul) 勞爾
Let me be your shelter, let me be your light. 讓我成為你的避風港
You're safe: No-one will find you - 讓我成為你的陽光
your fears are far behind you...你是安全的沒有人會找到你的恐懼會遠遠離你而去


(Christine) 克莉絲汀
All I want is freedom, 我只有想要自由
a world with no more night... and you, 一個沒有夜晚的世界
always beside me, to hold me and to hide me...而你 永遠伴隨著我 擁著我 隱藏我


(Raoul) 勞爾
Then say you'll share with me 說 你將與我用享愛情 共度一輩子
one love, one lifetime...讓我將你從你的孤單中帶走
let me lead you from your solitude....說 你需要我的陪伴 我的跟隨
Say you need me with you here, beside you...無論你要去哪
anywhere you go, let me go too - 也讓我同行
Christine, that's all I ask of you...克莉絲汀 那就是我對你的冀求

(Christine) 克莉絲汀
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime... 說 你將與我同享愛情 共度一輩子
say the word and I will follow you... 對我說這些話 那我將跟隨你


(Both) 合唱
Share each day with me, 與我共享 每一天 每一夜
each night, each morning... 美一個清晨
(Christine) 克莉絲汀
Say you love me...克莉絲汀說你愛我

(Raoul) 勞爾
You know I do...你知道我是愛你的

(Both) 合唱
Love me - that's all I ask of you...愛我 那就是我對你的冀求
Anywhere you go let me go too... 無論你要去哪 也讓我同行
Love me - that's all I ask of you...愛我 那就是我對你的冀求





arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    sandrafly 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()